Monday, December 13, 2010

The Book of Mormon

I just finished this book once again, only once in a handful of times where I have actually sat down and read it through. And just as it was true the first time I read it, it is still.
The Book of Mormon is true. It is the word of God, directed by His hand to lead and guide us in these Latter-days. The spirit is always there as I read and truly pay attention to what I am being told through the words on the pages. I'm so grateful for the knowledge that the restored gospel has the truth, through the Book of Mormon. And because it is true, everything that Joseph Smith said happened truly did happen. He saw God the Father and Jesus Christ the Son. He translated the Book of Mormon by the hand of God so that we may all be blessed by what is within the pages. I am truly blessed to have had this confirmation given to me and I thank God for it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment