Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Priesthood Power

Recently, I felt pretty sick. I had been doing fine all day at work, but immediately after when I went to go Christmas shopping a splitting headache erupted. My vision began to blur and my face began to numb. In short, a major migraine was attacking me full force.
After sitting in complete pain, not just in my head but my entire body began to ache, I finally tried to relieve the nausea I was feeling. It didn't work.
My brother came home as I laid in my bed, hoping sleep would take over and cause me to feel better. But I just couldn't get past my drowsiness to actual sleep. I finally asked him for a blessing.
All I can really say is this; prayers were answered that night for me; prayers that had been prayed for for months. My dear brother didn't know about what trials I was facing, what questions I had been asking my Father on High. But He knew. Because He was listening. And through the power of His priesthood, He had made it possible for me to not only feel better, but receive the answers that I needed. I'm so grateful for worthy family members who hold the priesthood and are able to use it at a moments notice. It is such a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment